Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Showroom Internationale (2LP) (Elvis news)

Showroom Internationale (2LP) (Elvis news)


LEGACY RECORDINGS ANNOUNCES LIMITED EDITION VINYL EXCLUSIVES FOR RECORD STORE DAY'S ANNUAL BLACK FRIDAY EVENT (FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2014)

Elvis Presley - Showroom Internationale 2LP - 180G 12" vinyl
The film "Elvis: That's The Way It Is" provided fans with their first real glimpse of Elvis performing at an absolute peak of his vocal prowess in August 1970. This individually numbered, 17 song, 2 LP set features the King's full August 12, 1970 dinner show and includes 13 previously unreleased performances.

1 comment:

  1. YESSSS !!!! I am definitely a vinyl freak !!! I have to have this one.
    Man...I really miss the "vinyl days".
    What a great cover !!!
    Man I wish RCA was this creative in the good ole days....
    Anyway....I will be getting me this one soon... :)
    Thanks Albert for posting this one.... :)
    Ray

    ReplyDelete

Graceland Live Cam

Visitors Since October, 2013