Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Something Special For Everybody (Import news)

Something Special For Everybody (Import news)


29 Tracks - Including:
"Something For Everybody" the original mono album masters + the alternate album,
including many alternate takes previously unreleased by the record company
+ the movie versions from "Put The Blame On Me" and 'I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell".

A special edition from The Bootleg Series!

And also a 8 pages booklet with photos and recording information.
  
SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY
THE ORIGINAL MONO ALBUM

1. There’s Always Me
2. Give Me The Right
3. It’s A Sin
4. Sentimental Me
5. Starting Today
6. Gently
7. I’m Comin’ Home
8. In Your Arms
9. Put The Blame On Me
10. Judy
11. I Want You With Me
12. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell

SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY
THE ALTERNATE ALBUM

13. There’s Always Me (Take 3 & master)
14. Give Me The Right (Master with count-in)
15. It’s A Sin (Take 3 & master)
16. Sentimental Me (Master including count-in)
17. Starting Today (Master including false start)
18. Gently (False start & master)
19. I’m Comin’ Home (Take 6 & master)
20. In Your Arms (Master including count-in)
21. Put The Blame On Me (Take 3, 4 & master)
22. Judy (Complete master)
23. I Want You With Me (Try-out & master)
24. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Take 4, 5 & 6)
25. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Take 10)
26. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Take 12 & 17)
27. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Master including count-in) 2:03

SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY
THE MOVIE VERSIONS

28. Put The Blame On Me
(Movie version from "Tickle Me")
29. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Movie version
from "Wild In The Country")

Source: Elvis Collectors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graceland Live Cam

Visitors Since October, 2013