Friday, September 15, 2017

Elvis Christmas With The Philharmonic Orchestra - Deluxe Edition

Elvis Christmas With The Philharmonic Orchestra - Deluxe Edition


October 6th, Sony and Legacy Recordings will release the sequel to the albums' If I I Can Can Dream' and' The Wonder of You', the collaboration in which the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra will put Elvis' songs in a new style. The previous two albums were always a success, in which a number of concerts were organised. This Christmas album is available digital, CD and on vinyl. On 24 November another' Deluxe Edition' will follow with four extra tracks from the 1957 EP' Peace In The Valley' by Elvis, now with new arrangements by the RPO.

Tracklist Deluxe Edition:

01.Santa Claus Is Back In Town
02.White Christmas
03.Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane)
04.Merry Christmas Baby
05.Blue Christmas
06.I’ll Be Home For Christmas
07.Winter Wonderland
08.Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me)
09.Silver Bells
10.Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
11.O Come, All Ye Faithful
12.The First Noel
13.Silent Night

BONUS TRACKS

14.(There’ll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)
15.I Believe
16.Take My Hand, Precious Lord
17.It Is No Secret (What God Can Do)

Source: ElvisMatters; Various

4 comments:

  1. Oh Yes...OH YESSSSS.......gotta have this one !!!!! I'm not really into the Orchestra stuff.....but it's a Christmas release....a new Christmas release.....
    My thing is is that I LOVE every Elvis Christmas release there is....don't ask me why.....I just love it and want to have it.. Not sure if Elvis would've loved all the Orchestra stuff....but sure it will line Priscilla's pocket..... ;)

    Thanks Albert for posting......:)
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very pleased with the 1st 2 CD's. So this 3rd I definitely buy.
    Priscilla will be happy ;-) You're welcome Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't resist....ordered last night all three version, the cd, vinyl and the deluxe version.....so..already a merry Christmas to me :) :)
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. To me, is another very fine RPO work. It sounds to my ears like celestial music. Of course always prefer the Elvis originals, but this release sounds pretty nice. I like and enjoy so much.

    ReplyDelete

Graceland Live Cam

Visitors Since October, 2013