Wednesday, April 20, 2022

In A Private Moment Volume 2 - MTP

 In A Private Moment Volume 2 - MTP


MTP is back with another "FTD follow up" , this one HAD to be done since a lot of private recordings surfaced lately.
As always tracks have been re-edited for your listening pleasure, lots of talk and background noise has been deleted.

Also some splices were done to create new complete tracks.

Once you reach the bonus tracks, you will be in for a real treat, as they have been remastered and now you can hear the tracks, which Elvis overdubbed "live" by humming along, in a much better sound!

01. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby
02. I Can’t Help It
03. Just A Closer Walk With Thee
04. Santa Claus is Back in Town
05. I’m Beginning To Forget You - spliced
06. Danny Boy - spliced
07. Send Me Some Lovin’
08. The Fool - spliced
09. Are You Lonesome Tonight?
10. Cool Water (edit)
11. Apron Strings (edit)
12. Earth Angel
13. If I Didn’t Care/Are You Sincere
14. Return To Me (edit)
15. Soldier Boy
16. Her Hand in Mine (edit)
17. Like A Baby (edit)
18. I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen (slow/fast)
19. Oh Lonesome Me
20. He Knows Just What I Need
21. Stand By Me (edit)
23. You’ll Never Walk Alone
24. Sweet Leilani
25. Spanish Eyes (edit)
26. I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry
Bonus tracks:
27. Don’t You Know I Love You (remade)
28. Little Darlin’ (remade)
29. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby (remade)

Source: ElvisCollectors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graceland Live Cam

Visitors Since October, 2013