Saturday, October 19, 2024

Elvis & Priscilla

 Elvis & Priscilla


Released on black and on gold colored vinyl is the triple LP-set 'Elvis & Priscilla'.  

A three vinyl set serves as a melodic memoir, chronicling the romantic escapades of Elvis and Priscilla. From the enchanting notes that marked the beginning of their love story to the melancholic tunes encapsulating the dissolution of their marriage, this collection captures the depth and breadth of emotions experienced by the iconic couple - all presented in rare and alternative versions of the love songs.

LP 1 Pieces Of My Life 
Side 1: 
1. Loving Arms (Alternative take 2) 2. Something Blue (Alternative take 6) 3. There's A Honky Tonk Angel (Alternative take 1) 4. Home Is Where The Heart Is (Alternative take 12) 5. It's Diff'rent Now (Unfinished recording) 6. Indescribably Blue (Alternative take 1) 7. How The Web Was Woven (Rehearsal take I).

Side 2: 
1. I'll Never Know (Alternative take 3) 2. Could I Fall In Love (Vocal overdub) 3. Where Do You Come From (Alternative take 14) 4. Gently (Alternative take 3) 5. Almost (Alternative take 29) 6. I Will Be True (Alternative take 1) 7. It Hurts Me (Alternative take 1) 8. Please Don't Stop Loving Me (Alternative take 17).

LP 2 - Loving Arms
Side 1: 
1. I Miss You (Alternative take 1) 2. For Ol' Times Sake (Alternative take 4) 3. That's Someone You Never Forget (Alternative take 7) 4. I Feel That I've Known You Forever (Alternative take 2) 5. Always On My Mind (Alternative take 2) 6. I'll Never Know (Alternative take 1) 7. Please Don't Stop Loving Me (Alternative take I).

Side 2:
1. Pieces Of My Life (Alternative take 1) 2. Can't Help Falling In Love (Alternative take 16) 3. Mine (Alternative take 9) 4. Separate Ways (Alternative take 25) 5. Thinking About You (Alternative take 6) 6. In My Way (Alternative take 2) 7. It's Midnight (Undubbed alternative take 19).

LP 3 - I’ve Lost You
Side 1: 
1. Ask Me (Alternative take 2) 2. There's Always Me (Alternative take 4) 3. Fool (Alternative take 1) 4. I Met Her Today (Rehearsal take 1) 5. I've Lost You (Rehearsal take 2) 6. They Remind Me Too Much Of You (Alternative take 1) 7. It's Easy For You (Alternative take I).

Side 2:
1. Hurt (Alternative take 2) 2. Let's Forget About The Stars (Rough mix) 3. Am I Ready (Alternative take 2) 4. Forget Me Never (Alternative take 1) 5. Your Love's Been A Long Time Coming (Alternative take 4) 6. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me (Alternative take 2) 7. She Thinks I Still Care (Alternative take 2B).

Source: ElvisCollectors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graceland Live Cam

Visitors Since October, 2013