Thursday, December 28, 2017

Elvis Gospel - ElvisOne

Elvis Gospel - ElvisOne


The Elvis: 'Gospel' CD in the Genre Collection from the Elvis One label includes original album & single masters, alternate versions, live recordings and home recordings.

Playlist:

01. Intro / Take My Hand, Precious Lord
02. I Believe In The Man In The Sky (single version | Original Mono Mix)
03. (There'll Be) Peace in the Valley (For Me)
04. Joshua Fit the Battle (single version | Original Mono Mix)
05. Known Only To Him (single version | Original Mono Mix)
06. I Believe
07. Milky White Way (single version | Original Mono Mix)
08. Swing Down Sweet Chariot (single version | Original Mono Mix)
09. Sing You Children (Binaural Unedited Master)
10. Mansion Over The Hilltop
11. In My Father's House (Original Mix)
12. I'm Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs (Original Mix)
13. His Hand In Mine
14. It Is No Secret (What God Can Do) (Binaural Master)
15. He Knows Just What I Need (Alternate take 9)
16. If We Never Meet Again (Original Mix)
17. Working On The Building
18. What A Friend We Have In Jesus (live show excerpt)
19. I Asked the Lord (He's Only a Prayer Away) (homerecording)
20. The Lord's Prayer (homerecording)*

Source: www.elvispresleyshop.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graceland Live Cam

Visitors Since October, 2013