Saturday, September 15, 2018

The 1968 Comeback Special - 50th Anniversary Edition Box Set (5 CD / 2 Blu-ray)

The 1968 Comeback Special - 50th Anniversary Edition Box Set (5 CD /2 Blu-ray)


68 Comeback Special - 50th Anniversary Edition Box Set" (5-CD/2-Blu-ray) 
Release Date; November 2018

Definitive box set chronicles the pivotal NBC-TV special that helped Elvis Presley reclaim the title of "The King Of Rock and Roll"

Original Special included spirited "sit-down" performances with Elvis and original band members Scotty Moore and DJ Fontana plus then-new material, including the classic "If I Can Dream"

5CD/2Blu-Ray box set offers all previously released audiovisual material from the special including rare outtakes, plus deluxe book with rare photos and a newly-compiled oral history of the making of the program.

Source: ElvisWorldJapan

1 comment:

  1. 1968 is a milestone in Elvis career.....you and I understand.....but all those millennial's don't get it......they really don't understand the magnitude of Elvis impact on modern music. Trust me...I have a "millennial" stepson....he does NOT get it......
    Great set to me....not much new to me, but I did ordered it..... hope to get it in a few days :)
    Ray

    ReplyDelete

Graceland Live Cam

Visitors Since October, 2013