Saturday, October 9, 2021

Raised On Rock - I've Got Rhythm In My Soul - FTD Vinyl

 Raised On Rock - I've Got Rhythm In My Soul - FTD Vinyl


“ELVIS: RAISED ON ROCK (2-LP) Following on from the recent success of Girls! Girls! Girls! Release, FTD VINYL is pleased to announce the release of “RAISED ON ROCK” – 180 Gram LIMITED VINYL EDITION”. . The album contains masters, rough mixes and alternative versions of great songs recorded at Stax Studio in 1973.

Side 1

Find Out What’s Happening (Rough mix)
For Ol’ Times Sake (Rough mix)
Raised On Rock (Rough mix)
I Miss You (Take 1)
If You Don’t Come Back (Rough mix)
Are You Sincere (Master)
The Wonders You Perform (Backing track)

Side 2

Just A Little Bit (Rough mix)
Three Corn Patches (Rough mix)
Girl Of Mine (Takes 3,4,5 & 6)
Find Out What’s Happening (Takes 2,4 & 5)
Sweet Angeline (Backing track)

Side 3

Are You Sincere (Take 1)
If You Don’t Come Back (Take 5)
For Ol’ Times Sake (Take 4)
Find Out What’s Happening (Take 8)
Color My Rainbow (Backing track)

Side 4

Sweet Angeline (Master)
Just A Little Bit (Master)
I Miss You (Take 5)
Raised On Rock (Master)
Girl Of Mine (Take 9)
It’s Diff’rent Now (Rehearsal)
Good, Bad But Beautiful (Backing track)

Source: ElvisCollectors / ElvisMatters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Graceland Live Cam

Visitors Since October, 2013