Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Signature Collection - 40th Anniversary 1977-2017

The Signature Collection - 40th Anniversary 1977-2017




The VPI label will release the 10 CD set 'The Signature Collection - 40th Anniversary' on June 9. 

CD 1 - Rock And Roll:
Shake, Rattle And Roll - I Need Your Love Tonight - Such A Night - I’m Coming Home - Shake, Rattle And Roll (Take 3, 5 - 7) - I Need Your Love Tonight (Take 11 - 13) - Such A Night (Take 2 - 4) - I’m Coming Home (Take 1, 2)

CD - Classics:
It’s Now Or Never - Surrender - Tonight Is So Right For Love - Tonight’s All Right For Love - It’s Now Or Never (Take 2) - Surrender (Take 8, 9) - Tonight Is So Right For Love (Take s 6, 7) - Tonight’s All Right For Love (Take 2 - 6)

CD 3 - Films:
Jailhouse Rock - King Creole - Flaming Star - Follow That Dream - Jailhouse Rock (Take 1 - 4) - King Creole (Take 18) - Flaming Star (Take 3, 4) - Follow That Dream (Take 1, 2)

CD 4 - Live:
Heartbreak Hotel (06.05.1956 - Las Vegas) - Long Tall Sally (16.05.1956 - Little Rock) - Don’t Be Cruel (28.10.1956 - Ed Sullivan Show) - Hound Dog (05.06.1956 - Milton Berle Show) - Heartbreak Hotel (17.03.1956 - Dorsey Show) - Long Tall Sally (15.12.1956 - Shreveport) - Don’t Be Cruel (15.12.1956 - Shreveport) - Hound Dog (15.12.1956 - Shreveport)

CD 5 - Ballads:
I Was The One - Are You Lonesome Tonight? - The Girl Of My Best Friend - Anything That’s Part Of You - I Was The One (Take 1, 2) - Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Take 1, 2) - The Girl Of My Best Friend (Take 4 - 6) - Anything That’s Part Of You (Take 4, 5)

CD 6 - Blues:
One Night - It Feels So Right - Like A Baby - I Feel So Bad - One Night Of Sin - It Feels So Right (Take 3) - Like A Baby (Take 3, 4) - I Feel So Bad (Take 1)

CD 7 - Gospel:
I Believe In The Man In The Sky - Joshua Fit The Battle - Swing Down Sweet Chariot - Working On The Building - I Believe In The Man In The Sky (Take 1) - Joshua Fit The Battle (Take 2) - Swing Down Sweet Chariot (Take 2, 3) - Working On The Building (Take 3, 4)

CD 8 - Sun:
That’s All Right - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Blue Moon - I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone - That’s All Right (Take 1 - 3) - Blue Moon Of Kentucky (Take 1) - Blue Moon (Take 1 - 3, 5) - I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone (Slow Version)

CD 9 - Country:
I Forgot To Remember To Forget - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - Your Cheatin’ Heart - A Fool Such As I - I Forgot To Remember To Forget (Live Shreveport 1955) - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You (Take 6, 7) - Your Cheatin’ Heart (Take 9) - A Fool Such As I (Take 6 - 8)

CD 10 - Noel:
Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me) - Blue Christmas - Santa Claus Is Back In Town - I’ll Be Home For Christmas - White Christmas - Here Comes Santa Claus - Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem - Silent Night

Source: ElvisClubBerlin

1 comment:

  1. Alberto , May I Say The Info You Give On Elvis And The Cds You Do
    ARE FANTASTIC.
    Keep Up The Great Work You Do Buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Graceland Live Cam

Visitors Since October, 2013